Computer Network Architect
This position provides technical expertise as a Computer Network Architect. You will work closely with multiple teams and disciplines across the enterprise. You should have a proven track record leading and implementing large scale network deployments and troubleshooting complex network problems while delivering innovative solutions.
- Design, implement and troubleshoot networks to include complex LAN and WAN.
- Understand existing networks and provide recommendations on connectivity, improvements and otherwise be capable of identifying new capabilities that can be leveraged to provide the CSSP additional monitoring capabilities.
- Responsible for configuration, operation, and administration of network routers and switches, LAN and WAN configuration and troubleshooting
- Deliver network connectivity using switching platforms like Cisco 9K, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco 6800
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network-related service problems.
- Monitor day-to-day network performance, troubleshoot network problems and outages, participate in scheduled upgrades, and collaborate with other network engineers on network optimization.
- Design, configure, maintain, and manage network security features for local and wide area networks.
- Analyze, recommend, and evaluate new hardware, software, and communications products for network compatibility and applicability.
- Implement and Maintain the Firewall Policy and Rules and VPN for the Office needs.
- The program, Install, and Maintain the Control4 Audio-Visual Equipment’s, Mircom Door Access Control Equipment, Mitel PBX Equipment.
- Develop, maintain, and update a library of technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication and Master’s degree in Computer Science or Equivalent and 4+ years of prior IT experience. Additional certifications and experience may be considered as good as degree.
- Must have a Basic Knowledge of LAN & WAN to start.
- Must have a Strong Knowledge of VOiP, SIP and Automation.
- Strong Knowledge of the PBX(Private Branch Exchange) and the Basic ISP Protocols like POTS line, T1/E1, and PRI.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- 2+ years working with large scale networks
- Strong understanding of IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with network platforms such as Arista, Palo Alto, and Cisco
- Strong network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
- Experience with: VX-Works, Linux, and Python, Cloud Hosting, and ESX Hypervisi or .
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Past experience with, and expertise in one or more of the following protocols & technologies: QoS, M ult icast, BGP, OSPF, TACACS, IPSEC & VPNs, Vlans, DNS, SMTP, FTP, ARP. WiFI
- Experience working in a broadcast environment would be amazing
- Deep technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities.
- Hands-on cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Experience in a 24×7 environment.
Travel– Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours – 40
Shift – Day
Requisition Category- Professional
Employment Type – Full-time
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com